Sweet Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sweet Tears! The world of elemental people where dreams really can come true!~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Chat Corner
My life sucks (Tears) EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:50 am by Lexi

» My life sucks (Tears)
My life sucks (Tears) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:51 am by Lexi

» Rate Signatures
My life sucks (Tears) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:21 am by Deco

» Bye
My life sucks (Tears) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:19 am by Lexi

» Deviantart
My life sucks (Tears) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 am by Tharu

» Faceclaims
My life sucks (Tears) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 pm by Deco

» We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN
My life sucks (Tears) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am by Nanime

» :: Nanime Motoharu ::
My life sucks (Tears) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:35 am by Nanime

» Rate Avatars
My life sucks (Tears) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 pm by Tharu

Team
Administrator;
~ RUBY
~ TEARS

Moderator;
Season
My life sucks (Tears) Untitl86 SPRING~ The temperature is between 5 and 15 degrees celsius. There's almost no wind. It's often sunny, and warm.
AdBlock
My life sucks (Tears) Adblock-chrome

A recommended app if you hate those advertisements around the forum. It's available for the most popular browsers, like chrome, Firefox and Opera

~©AdBlock belongs to their creator(s)
Banner
My life sucks (Tears) 6ylaih

Size: 103 x 48. We would like to advertise our forum. In that case, you'll have to see this banner.
Code:
[url=http://sweettears.rpg-board.net/][img]http://oi45.tinypic.com/6ylaih.jpg[/img][/url]
Cool Forums!
Dutch forums
My life sucks (Tears) Banner1bx
English

My life sucks (Tears)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

Your RPG character
Love: steal my heart boy
Element: Thunder

My life sucks (Tears) Empty
PostSubject: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:19 am

Lexi was out and about. She just moved here after having a rough life..."Daddy why are you looking at me like that. "Because i think you're ugly" But daddy why im a good girl and sweet right. "NO YOU ARENT" he smacked her around. She screamed in pain her body in pain. "Daddy stop please"You didnt learn you're lesson yet for being ugly and stupid"He kept hitting her as the tears sprung in her eyes "MAMMIE HELP ME" her mom looked at her "You're ugly and stupid Lexi so know i dont help"She watched her hushband hurt her daughter Lexi shook her head in tears whiping them away her black pants with chains, A black and red shirt. Her slank body fit perfect but she had scars.

Lexi was walking through the forest and looked at it, The white trees made the forest look so peacefull her mind set peacefull again. But still she blamed herself for being beat up. She wasnt good anyway. She walked and saw a deer grazing. She sat down and watched it from a far place. The deer didnt see her and her thoughts were with being free just like the deer or the birds that fly where they want to be. As she heard someone else. "Show youre self please She didnt want to be surprised n
Back to top Go down
Tears
Administrator
Tears

Your RPG character
Love: X
Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 am

It was a restless day for a young boy called'Tears'. Well, it wasn't unusual for him to have this sort of day. Just to survive was already hard for him, both physically and mentally. He lost everything in his life, friends and family. Nowadays he was just trying to get his old life back, but it was very hard to do so. He knew something terrible; he killed his own beloved ones. He closed his blueish eyes and sat down next to a tree, while crying like a little child. All he could say was; I hate myself. It wasn't really hatred, but even more than that. It was he who killed his beloved ones, while he was conscious. He remembered just everything; the screaming, the blood on his hands and the muddy ground beneath him. "Stop it!" screamed a confused little boy. Every day he just had to survive while knowing this. Truth was hard. He did it and nobody else. And, that while his tears were still flowing.

But it was a couple of years ago. He had reached the age of ten and really endured a lot. He had to steal food and he had to drink from waterfalls like a wild animal. He has lived in the most poor districts of the city and came often to the forests. Yes, he had become a wild boy. But still ... he was a human with a kind heart, he was searching for help. But the most remarkable thing was that he wasn't emotional anymore ... not very much. He can also speak with others. But the big problem were the citizens. They heard that story about him and avoided him every time they saw him, everybody with a disrespectful face. He wasn't worth to live here, they thought. But he survived at this young age and was sitting in the Sakura valley, like always. His blueish eyes were looking at the beautiful flowers, named 'blossoms' who reminded him about his very kind mother, while the tree itself reminded him of his strong father. He smiled. Father and mother were here .. around him.

Suddenly, there was this weird voice in the forest. Tears looked up, thinking about what the voice could be. He questioned himself if it was a human, animal or just the wind who made this 'voice'. The voice repeated and it became clear that it was from a girl. But, what did a girl do here? Tears looked with an emotional face towards a tree with a girl next to it. He thought that she could be the one that made that noise. He approached the girl with a straight calm face, while he wasn't very calm. He was afraid that she was just an ordinary citizen who just run away from him. But he tried to make contact with the girl and placed his hand on her shoulder and then saw her sad face. There was something, but what was it that made the girl feel bad. Then, it couldn't be the presence of him, right? Well, he hoped so. He showed a little kind smile to her, to calm her and then sat down next to her. "A-Are you okay, Madame?" he asked softly. He was French, but also English. So, he could speak two languages and the language of his own family; Dutch.

~I DID IT! Very Happy

Last edited by Tears on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sweettears.rpg-board.net
Lexi

Lexi

Your RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 am

Lexi saw a small boy couldnt be over the 10 years old approch her as she looked at him and dried her tears as he laided his hand on her shoulder she shudderd softly as the touch made her remember her dad. "Oh memories of my past" She looked at the body and smiled as the wind blew her hair around. "Why are you alone in this world? She looked at him and gave a small smile as she wasnt afraid of the boy [b]" Im Lexi by the way Lexi Koelewijn [b] She looked at the boy still her blue eyes not afraid but still sad

( Im so sorry for short ness i suck right now)
Back to top Go down
Tears
Administrator
Tears

Your RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 pm

There was something really wrong with her. He looked at her face to see any evidence why she was so depressive. He could only see that she was drying up her tears, nothing more than that. Tears became confused about the situation. She was crying, but why? Why was she crying and what was she doing over here? She really needed help. That was obvious, but the question was .. what kind of help? Tears was only a very young boy with a terrifying history. Wait, Tears thought about this world he was living in. People had element, so does he. But, he hadn't used his element for ages since THAT happened. Yes, his water element destroyed his family ánd his life.

Unconsciously, Tears stared at his filthy hands. Almost right after that, he closed his eyes and sighted. Never mind, it wasn't needed to use his water element, right know ... Nobody asked for it and it wasn't a life wreaking situation. Tears suddenly gave himself a slap to his chin. He must be focused on the girl, not himself. The girl was in pain, sort of. She needed help, not him.'Oh memories of my past' the girl said. Something with her past? What did happen to her? What could it be? Was it bad or a good history? So many questions for the young boy, but he listened silently to her voice. But, suddenly she looked over her body without a sound. What was wrong with her body? 'Why are you alone in this world? ' asked the girl with a kind smile. W-What? Doesn't she know his reputation in this world? Ow, well ... that explained a lot. But, if he told her .. she would hate him and leave. Then, he was again alone. "Well, do you really want to know all about it?"he stumbled. But before he could continue, he heard the voice of the girl. ' I'm Lexi by the way, Lexi Koelewijn'Lexi said. Tears smiled a bit. Could this mean that this girl was his first friend? But, wait.

She didn't know his history. "I-I'm Tears .. "Tears soflty said. Tears was nervous, but could be better tell the truth then lie around it. He sighed. "Well, my history.... Yes, because of it ... I'm alone in this world and because of me. I killed my family when I tried to s-sa-save ..them" A little teardrop found its way to his chin and hang on it. Quickly, he put his head between his legs, with his arms around his legs. He was ready for a direct punishment. He didn't care anymore about it. Just, slap himself Do anything to him what you want to do. He was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

Your RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Lexi she looked depressed but with a small smile at the boy she saw him crying and as he put his head down Lexi grabbed him and hugged him "I would never judge you for that my dad tried to kill me, As my mother just looked and didnt say anything"She held him tight as she whiped away his tears she would never be mean towards him for that. "You tried to do the right thing Tears She looked at him "My past has been a living hell since i was born my dad saw me as a nothing regreting of having me. He wanted a boy, My mom was happy with me until my dad hit her and told her i was nothing. My mom from then hated me and let my dad do anything he wanted to me as he Hit me pulled a knife to my throat and sliced my arms" Her hole body was full of scars. Her blue eyes just looked around her as she saw some food in the trees apples and pears. She got up and grabbed 6 of the apples and gave 3 to the little boy. "Tears i have a house around here come live with me and ill help you" She felt how the weather turned into a storm Rain and thunder as her eyes grew up to a dark blue as she looked at the storm she loved this but this poor boy.
Back to top Go down
Tears
Administrator
Tears

Your RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:25 am

Suddenly this girl named 'Lexi' grabbed him. What was going on, Tears asked himself, while the girl looked to .. well .. hug him? He could feel the warmth of her body, and he couldn't describe his feeling while sitting in such unusual position. Was it kindness? Was it love? He didn't know. But, the warmth of this hug was calm. He really became calmer and the tears of him ran completely over his cheeks. It was like his heart filled with darkness was finally opened and releasing all its wrath and other negative emotions. Like a baby he cried loud, without any hesititating at all. His heart was opened. But, this warmth let he thinks of a very kind person. But, how hard Tears tried, he couldn't get a really picture of it, besides a female with a kind smile and long hair. Wait, a second! It was his mother. Yes, he could remember it. When, he was feeling sad, his mother had always given him a hug to calm him. B-But, does Lexi had the same intention? 'I would never judge you for that my dad tried to kill me, As my mother just looked and didn't say anything,'Lexi said. The shock of her words made him quiet as the wind. Why was her dad trying to kill her? She was just a very kind person. Or, had he misjudged her? In stand of crying about her story, she just removed Tears' tears. Tears couldn't understand her at all. Why didn't she thought about her situation and only about him? He was worthless in this world. She held him tighter than before and he just looked at her with a confused face. 'You tried to do the right thing, Tears' Lexi said. "And you?! Your father tried to kill you ... Why, do you want to have sympathy with me and don't you comfort yourself?" Tears immediately said, while some teardrops appeared in his eyes.. He was angry, but still really sad and confused. He was nothing, but a piece of an atom, or less than that. He wasn't worth living as a piece of nothing! But as this piece of 'nothing', he couldn't get himself out of the hug that Lexi was giving him. He just couldn't.

'My past has been a living hell since I was born my dad saw me as a nothing regretting of having me. He wanted a boy. My mom was happy with me until my dad hit her and told her I was nothing. My mom from then hated me and let my dad do anything he wanted to me as he Hit me pulled a knife to my throat and sliced my arms,' Tears couldn't say anything. He just stared at her with his open mouth. She had sympathy with him? He must have it for her! That was a really horrible father and mother! But she had parents and he .. Quickly, he stopped those thoughts about parents. He was nothing in this world. But, when he looked at her and she too ... he realized that she was also nothing in this world. That was something her parents let her realize, while he told it himself. His parents appreciate him while they were still alive. But, a sudden wind let him give a look of her arms and legs, all with scars. Tears became pale. That was .. wrong. While he was trying to say something, the girl randomly picked some apples and gave some to him. What could he say? Lexi was so kind to him, and giving him sympathy. Tears silently grabbed one apple and took a bite of it. Still, he couldn't understand her at all. Why? But, the warmth of before. He felt it in his hearth. And, it was .. nice. Tears ate the apples like an animal and when he'd finished, he realized that he had to thank her for the food. "Thanks for the food, madame Lexi,"Tears said. And, again showed the girl some sympathy against him. 'Tears I have a house around here come live with me and I'll help you,' Tears couldn't say anything, except saying 'thank you'. But, when he looked at Lexi, he saw the weather changing into a bad one. It would rain soon that was clear. But, still ... every time that he looked at Lexi, he still couldn't think of a way to thank her for all of this. She was a lot older and as a young boy, he couldn't do much. "Really, thanks ... Madame Lexi,"Tears loudly said, while respectfully kneel before her."Really, thanks .. thanks .. THANKS!"Tears said louder and louder, while he cried of joy of the kindness of Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

Your RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:56 am

Lexi just looked at him as she told him her story "And you?! Your father tried to kill you ... Why, do you want to have sympathy with me and don't you comfort yourself?" She didnt know how to react. She looked at him and just sighed "I have had sympathie for myself but i cant be i need to be strong, I cant be weak not against myself as i will be depressed" She just looked at him after stating that. When she told her story. She could see his mouth was wide open. She just smiled "As i said my life wasnt easy but im okay and all of a sudden i had alot of money and i cant just keep it to myself" She just smiled and when she gave him the food. He ate it so fast, He was so hungry poor child. "Thanks for the food, madame Lexi," She smiled "Dont call me Madame i feel so old and im only 15" She just sat down next to him and listend to him When she said he could live with her. He was so happy it was seeable as he got on one knee she looked at him shocked ."Really, thanks ... Madame Lexi,"Tears loudly said, "Really, thanks .. thanks .. THANKS!" He cried of joy. She whiped away his tears softly. "But lets get you some clothes and some shoes and so much things, You cannot walk in these clothes you'll freeze to death, And im gonna show you then the house. She smiled and got up and walked with him to the stores getting him so clothes.

At the stores she made him try on so many clothes the price she didnt look at but she found him 10 pairs of jean, 15 Tshirts, and 17 Vests and a lot of underwear and socks. And then they went to the shoe store. She bought him 3 pairs of boots that would keep his feet warm. "So and now we go to my house" She smiled and walked to her house and walked upstairs the house was warm nice and warm, Her house was black and white. She showed him his room it had a big king size bed and a walk in closet as she put his clothes in the closet and told him "Get dressed and ill have food for you" She walked downstairs and made soup for him and her nice and warm. Then she set the table nice plates and got him a water and made herself some hot chocolate . She sat down on the couch watching the weather outside and waited for him to come down
Back to top Go down
Tears
Administrator
Tears

Your RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:03 am

'Don't call me Madame I feel so old and I'm only 15' Lexi said. Tears just stared at her with his blue eyes. He couldn't understand this at all. It was too kind, for him. But, he did understand in what kind of position she was in. She just told him it herself, but it was still vague. Tears sighed and stood up slowly. After all this, he was still surprised of her. She just helped him randomly with a lot. It was really heart warming. The warmth in his heart was remarkable high. He wasn't sick, but just so happy of Lexi. He was one of the few lucky ones to meet Lexi. There wasn't any other way to describe this moment. "Lexi, an honor," Tears very softly said, while walking towards her. But, they were going to her house, right? Before he even realized it, Lexi was wiping his tears away. He stared at her. Again. This kindness spirit. Tears smiled and grabbed her hand. It could save him! He was highly positive about this friendship! "Come, Lexi!"Tears grinned, while he tried to push her forth. 'But lets get you some clothes and some shoes and so much things, you cannot walk in these clothes you will freeze to death. And, I'm going to show you then the house,' Those words. Was this happiness? A feeling that a person cared about you? That old feeling ... would it come back? But, wait. It was too suddenly, but Tears ignored that fact and enjoyed the moment he could even touch happiness again.

There was it; the big stores. The places which he denied the most. There were a lot of people here and that meant directly that they all knew him. The killer. And, while he was walking there with Lexi on his other side, he couldn't care less about that kind of people. They all avoided him or stared at him with evil-looking eyes, but he just didn't notice them. A lot of time passed by and when they were leaving the last shop, Tears was looking like a zombie. He was soooooo tired of putting clothes on and off. It was too hard for him, and Lexi even bought some .. underwear. That was really, well .. embarassing. She just looked like a mom in that way. But, still he didn't care to get seen with her. She cared about him, and that kept him following Lexi like a dog.

Then there was it. The house of Lexi. Was she sure it wasn't a castle? It was black and white, and very big. Wasn't she very rich? Well, he noticed it when she told him it and bought a lot of clothes for him. As a young boy, he lived in a little house with three rooms. That was it. But, this .. this was totally different. With tiny steps, he entered the big house of Lexi and was amazed by .. just everything! It was really big! Lexi showed him his really cool room, with a super large bed inside. "W-Wow,"Tears stumbled. It was really luxury, this all. Lexi laid his clothes inside the closet and left the room. 'Get dressed and I'll have food for you,' Tears heard. He graped the first type of clothing he saw and put it on. He wore a black shirt, grey pair of trousers and some black shoes. It was so clean and simple, but had an impact on him. New clothes, new smells, new life. It took a while, but when he entered the kitchen, he saw Lexi looking outside the mirror. What was wrong? Tears walked to her and poked her. "Ca va?"Tears asked with an emotionless face. Again, some French. But, he had still the feeling that he must thank her for all this. That feeling wasn't going away. Maybe a simple old hug? He randomly gave her a hug, but only grab her arm because his arms were too short. "Still.. Thanks, ma- .. Lexi!"Tears grinned, remembering his fault of calling her 'madame Lexi'. But, then he sensed some water nearby. A glass with water in it, frightened him. Water .. the water .. fire, everywhere! Everyone died .. His arms were pulling harder to her arms, while was shaking. "W-Water .. F-Fire .. Everywhere,"Tears stumbled sofly with a lot of fear in his voice, heart and body.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

Your RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:55 am

Lexi she smiled as she saw people respectfull looks until they looked at Tear. She was mad now "Dont even dare" She growled at the people and finally at home. She heard him saw WOW about her house she smiled and said "I told you i had money but i cant live here alone" She just kept looking out the mirror thinking about everything" Daddy why are you looking at me like that. "Because i think you're ugly" But daddy why im a good girl and sweet right. "NO YOU ARENT" he smacked her around. She screamed in pain her body in pain. "Daddy stop please"You didnt learn you're lesson yet for being ugly and stupid"He kept hitting her as the tears sprung in her eyes "MAMMIE HELP ME" her mom looked at her "You're ugly and stupid Lexi so know i dont help"She watched her hushband hurt her daughter She shook her head again and saw Tears go up. Lexi sighed and kept looking out the window.

Lexi heard footsteps on the staircase coming down slowly. She looked at him. He was wearing wore a black shirt, grey pair of trousers and some black shoes. She smiled and said "It makes you look older Tears and it makes you look so happy" She couldnt make him happy. She could never do that probably. She heard him say Ca'va "Ca'va bein, E tou?". She wasnt really okay but it would be alright. She felt him try to hug her she bent down and hugged him back and then sat up straight as he held her arm "Still.. Thanks, ma- .. Lexi!". He said. It made her day "tears i will not be mad if you ask for things dont hesatate ever" She saw him smell the house and his eyes got big. His fear in his voice as he said "W-Water .. F-Fire .. Everywhere," She hurried and through the water away "Im so sorry Tears" She felt him hold her arm so tight it left a blue mark of his little hands but she just smiled. She saw him shaking and could see the fear just radianting off of his body "Its alright Tears" She pulled him up on her lap and held him tight
Back to top Go down
Tharu

Tharu

Your RPG character
Love: Love?... That's a thing that no one ever gave me...
Element: Rock

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:57 pm

'I I have an extra room for you if you want in my house,' the girl said, after she and Tharu bay some clothes. The black-green haired boy was a bit surprised, because he didn't expect Lexi would ask him to come in her house. After he hesitated a bit, he agreed to go to her home. When they where there, he couldn't believe his eyes. This was completely different from the place where he lived. Instead of cave-looking houses this was more like a castle or something. Or anyways, that was how it looked in his eyes. After they came in, he went to one of the rooms where he could change his clothes. The room was bigger than he ever could imagine. He changed his clothes, and then he started to explore the room. There was a bed, a window, and some furnitures. He walked to the bed and let himself fall on it. Tharu couldn't remember he ever slept on such a soft surface. He realized that he didn't thank Lexi jet, so he went downstairs, where he saw Lexi and a young, white-haired boy – Tharu guessed that he was about 10 years old. It didn't look like they saw him coming. “H-hi...” he said hesitating. He couldn't help it, he was always so against strangers.

-sorry, fail >.<-
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

Your RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:51 am

Lexi saw Tharu walking into the room too. "Hello you look nice in you're clothes" She smiled softly at him as she looked at tears "Tears would you rather me making apple juice?" She asked softly remembering his story she felt kinda bad for the boy. "Tharu can i get you something?" She smiled softly as she went into the kitchen as she needed to cook she had porkchops that came from pigs. She cooked it with some home picked spices as she cooked she couldnt help but think about the boys she had in her house. She felt almost like a mom and she liked the feeling being important for somebody...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks (Tears)   My life sucks (Tears) Empty

Back to top Go down

My life sucks (Tears)
Page 1 of 1