Sweet Tears
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sweet Tears! The world of elemental people where dreams really can come true!~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Chat Corner
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:50 am by Lexi

» My life sucks (Tears)
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:51 am by Lexi

» Rate Signatures
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:21 am by Deco

» Bye
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:19 am by Lexi

» Deviantart
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 am by Tharu

» Faceclaims
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 pm by Deco

» We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am by Nanime

» :: Nanime Motoharu ::
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:35 am by Nanime

» Rate Avatars
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 pm by Tharu

Team
Administrator;
~ RUBY
~ TEARS

Moderator;
Season
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN Untitl86 SPRING~ The temperature is between 5 and 15 degrees celsius. There's almost no wind. It's often sunny, and warm.
AdBlock
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN Adblock-chrome

A recommended app if you hate those advertisements around the forum. It's available for the most popular browsers, like chrome, Firefox and Opera

~©AdBlock belongs to their creator(s)
Banner
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN 6ylaih

Size: 103 x 48. We would like to advertise our forum. In that case, you'll have to see this banner.
Code:
[url=http://sweettears.rpg-board.net/][img]http://oi45.tinypic.com/6ylaih.jpg[/img][/url]
Cool Forums!
Dutch forums
We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN Banner1bx
English

We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nanime

Nanime

Your RPG character
Love:
Element: Fire

We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN Empty
PostSubject: We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN   We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am

‘Thanks for letting me stay here for the night.’ She said while she took a sip from the glass of water. ‘You can come any time you want.’ She heard him reply. Hell no that I will ever come back to this place. She thought but she just smiled and said ‘I will.’. After that she took of, away from that creep. It was only Nanime’s second day here, but with her sweet smile and her innocent looks she managed to get a place to stay overnight. Not that she liked it. The house smelled like beer and cigarettes, and the guy was a creep. The way he kept looking at her, she nodded her head, she should be more careful when looking for a place to sleep. Even though it was cold, she was wearing a jeans-short, with a green pantyhose under it. Her feet were kept warm by the old sneakers and she was wearing a white top covered with different colors of paint. Her father literally freaked out when he saw it. It used to be a white top, but Nanime wanted to add some more color to it. A soft wind blew in her face and made her hair lift up. It wasn’t exactly the wind that was cold. But the weather itself made the wind feel cold. With her hands she covered her bruised arms. The backpack on her back only carried some money, and some summer clothes. It was stupid that she didn’t thought about bringing some food or warmer clothes. She heard her stomach growl and moved her hand to her stomach. The guy offered her some breakfast, but she didn’t trust it. You never know what intentions strangers have. Especially not when it’s a creepy guy who was looking at her like she was some drug or something. Herr bright green eyes looked around, it was so different here in the city, so much better. There was much more life, no silence, she loved it. Silence and strict rules just made her think to much about the place where she used to live. And of course the people she used to live with there.

‘Yano, are you okay.’ Her voice was like the voice of a child, sweet and innocent. ‘Y, yes.’ He said with a slightly broken voice. Keeping himself strong for his little sister. But she could obviously see he was lying. When he moved he would bite his lip to stop the pain, and there was still blood dripping from his head. She rinsed the washcloth and pressed it softly against the wound. He tried to smile, as weak as it was, he managed to do it. ‘I will be there for you, just like you’re here for me right now.’ His voice smothered and he closed his eyes for a moment. ‘Goodbye, Nanami.’

How could she not see that one coming. Goodbye. It was a real goodbye. She stroked trough her hair with her hand, straightened her back and started walking faster. Her eyes were still pointed to the ground, not very smart when you’re walking around in the city. She bumped into someone. Right after it happened she looked up, her eyes stared right into those from the person before her. She was barely 1m60, so it became a reflex to look up. ‘O, I’m sorry.’ She said. Her voice was sarcastic, she would never say sorry in this sort of situations. ‘Don’t you need to say something.’ She said. She looked innocent, but when she would start to speak, you would see she wasn’t that innocent at all.

-First post in English ever, so excuse me if it fails-
Back to top Go down

We're all out of our minds, and I think I like it :: OPEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Tears :: :The world of Sweet Tears :: The City-
Jump to: